2018 Winter-Spring Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) Program
February 5, 2018 -July 20, 2018
Monday & Wednesday
6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Hurry, registration closes January 31, 2018!
Upon successful completion , students are eligible to take the National Registry Certification for the State of Michigan licensure.
Program Curriculum includes:
- Basic airway control and oxygen delivery
- Supraglottic airway
- Anatomy & physiology
- CPR and defibrillation
- Emergency field childbirth
- Lifting & moving patients
- Triaging & handling multiple trauma patients
- Assisting with medications such as epinephrine auto injectors, nitroglycerine and emergency breathing treatments
- Complex medical and traumatic life-threatening illness and/or injuries
- Pediatric assessment and field triatment
- Patient extrication, immobilization and transport
For further information please contact: